Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Who's gonna fess up?!?

Today I got home from work to find a package sitting on my front porch, addressed to me. I racked my brain for what I bought online lately...I couldn't think of anything. I called the Hubs to see if he was expecting a package and he said no, so I went ahead and opened it. To my surprise, this is what I found:


Absolutely hilarious!!! Look familiar? How about now:

In case you can't tell, or if you haven't seen the movie Baby Mama, its a pregnant belly mug! Inside there was no note, no return info, no packing list, but was indeed addressed to me.

So please, come forward and reveal yourself, random-pregnant-mug-giving-friend :)

PS--Thank you! I love it :)

1 comment:

  1. I WISH I was the one, because that mug is 100% pure awesome! ~sister C.

    ReplyDelete