Friday, October 30, 2009

7 Weeks.

How far along? 7 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Still even, but I look like I've gained already :(

Maternity clothes?: Not yet, but this insane bloat makes me want to buy some already. Right after work, I immediately switch to a stretchy waist

Stretch marks? Nooooooooo.

Sleep: Yes please! Boob soreness has made my normal tummy sleeping very difficult, so mostly it's on the back with pillows under my knees.

Best moment this week: Getting away with more secret-keeping...shhhh

Movement: Nope.

Food cravings: Every morning while I watch the Today Show, a commercial comes on for Rice Krispie treats....makes me want them soooo bad!

Gender: The Hubs says boy, I say girl. Shocker.

Labor Signs: No thanks.

Belly Button in or out? Innie.

What I miss: Not freaking out whenever I feel the teeniest bit of cramping.

What I am looking forward to: Halloween tomorrow! I think we might spill the beans to our closest friends.

Weekly Wisdom: People are none the wiser with soda with a lime at the bars.

Milestones: I started crying in the middle of Target at just the thought of how much I already love this little peanut...for a selfish DINK, that is a milestone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment