Friday, January 8, 2010

Haven't done this in a while...

How far along? 17 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: +6...I attribute this mostly to the insane amount of peanut brittle eaten since Christmas. Little Peanut only weighs 6 ounces...

Maternity clothes?: Yes, elastic waist pants are glorious.

Stretch marks? Nope

Sleep: Ugh. Sleep, you went from friend to foe. Wednesday night was particularly bad as I felt crampy all night. I think it was because I ate an insane amount of food for dinner and the baby is going through a growth spurt, so there just isn't enough room in there.

Best moment this week: Feeling flutters

Movement: See above.

Food cravings: Just the usual, tacos and refried beans

Gender: At the moment, I'm thinking girl.

Labor Signs: No-Thank God.

Belly Button in or out? Innie.

What I miss: Sleeping on my tummy

What I am looking forward to: The flutters are great, but I'm looking forward to the definitive kicks.

Weekly Wisdom: Don't bother with the non-alcoholic wine. Grapefruit juice with Pellegrino is delish.

Milestones: Movement!

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry ...the innie will become an outie! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete