Friday, June 4, 2010

For all of you "Twi-hards"....

I have a very fun job, for a very fun company. Most of the readers of this blog know where I work and what I do, so I won't elaborate for fear of Big Brother conducting some Internet search and stumbling upon this blog...but I want to post a picture of what is hung on my office door right now:Isn't Bella even more beautiful than you remember? :)


I've never seen any of the Twilight movies, but I do a lot of marketing around them...hence why it is on my office door! : ) This is my last day of working in my office. For the rest of my pregnancy, I will be working from home. It will be so nice wearing my sweats, not wearing makeup, being able to pee every 10 minutes without judgement...It's so strange to think that the next time I'm here, I'll be someone's mommy...
It's also exactly 2 weeks until Peanut's due date. I have a sneaking suspicion that Peanut is very happy where it is and will be taking his/her sweet time before making an appearance.

No comments:

Post a Comment