Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Peanut's Nursery!

Peanut's nursery is done, and I must say, I love it. From the start, I wanted a yellow, gray and white nursery and couldn't find anything I liked, so most everything in here was purchased seperately or designed by me. It was a great project to work on and I love just going in there and looking at everything...hopefully Peanut (and you!) will agree:


In the doorway


Probably my favorite thing: ti amo per sempre (italian translation: i love you forever), designed and ordered on etsy.





Crib (pali) & Glider (best chairs)



Such a comfortable chair with an adorable pillow; handmade by a wonderful friend.

Uglydoll mobile, made by me :)


Another very special item...quilt, handmade by my wonderful mom.

Note the stuffed Peanut :)





Some of my favorite little quotes, made by me.















Poms and wall prints; both found on etsy. Curtain panels from Land of Nod.


That conducts your tour! Hope you enjoyed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment