Sunday, March 21, 2010

Don't say I didn't warn you...

It seems like each day that passes, as I get more anxious for Peanut's arrival, as I try to cherish every moment of this pregnancy, I fall a little bit more in love with my little baby. I never thought I would feel so connected with a person so quickly and they aren't even here--and I don't even know which gender it is! I saw this video on another mommy blog I follow and I couldn't help but weep the entire time, because even though I haven't experienced it, I know that one day I will wake up and feel just like how this woman so wonderfully describes. One of the Hubs' clients said it best: "Oh now you are on 'parent time'...everything moves much faster during parent time." I think any parent (even us soon-to-be parents) will feel the same way. WARNING--grab a couple tissues before watching :)

No comments:

Post a Comment