Friday, March 12, 2010

Much more than I "bargained" for...a little treat for a Friday afternoon :)

This weekend, the Hubs and I are planning on visiting Satan's Dwelling Babies 'r Us to register. I've received a couple recommendations to purchase "the baby bargain book" to help us and since we have *no idea* what we are doing, I decided to take their advise and buy it. I went online to barnesandnoble.com and since I don't know the author or the book's actual name, I simply typed "baby bargains" in the search box. This is the book I was looking for:I noticed that there were many other matches for baby bargains and I thought, Cool, maybe I'll find a consumer reports book or something. Here are the other matches (note: all have different authors...):

See honey? I knew you would want this book! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment