Saturday, March 20, 2010

Hello Spring...and 3rd Trimester!

The lack of blogging is primarily blamed on me being incredibly busy lately! Spring is here and I absolutely love looking outside my living room and seeing the most beautiful blooms on the tree..I have no idea what kind it is, we thought apple, but it produces none. Another favorite time of mine is here...Spring Cleaning (which now is really Spring Nesting). The Hubs and I registered last weekend and wow, is there a lot of things that we "need." The only thing we were unable to register for was a bigger house. Of course since is was the Hubs and I out and about, there was humor involved. The Hubs was the checklist master and as he was scanning down his list he said in a very serious and a little loud manner, "Hon, did you get the breast pads? How about your nipple cream?" I started laughing hysterically because it is times like this where I almost pause my real life and flash back to us 9 years ago drinking Bud Light and playing moose with his frat brothers. Flash forward and he is asking me about breast related feeding necessities...boy does time fly.


The other bit of humor was when we saw this:

Ummm...if that is what our kid looks like with this product then we will pass thankyouverymuch.

This weekend is busy with watching our beloved Huskies beat New Mexico and then buying the paint and prepping the room (ie--moving the office furniture out of Peanut's room) and cleaning out closets and garage. Also worth mentioning, the childcare hunt is officially on! Thanks to my friend Kim, we went and toured a place very close to our house yesterday. We thought it was a wonderful place, we are just going to compare and visit a few more to really make up our minds. I'm eager to decide and get a plan together--once we do, an enormous weight will be lifted!

No comments:

Post a Comment