Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Grandmas Know Best

The Grandmas have already begun shopping and giving out good Grandma advise! Over Thanksgiving, Amma (Hubs' mom) gave Peanut some white onesies, soft white booties, a blanket and his/her first pair of jammies!


I can't handle how cute they are! Note: little duckies on the booties....so presh.


On Sunday, we went over to my parent's house for a little Thanksgiving Round 2, where Grandma was informed that I was fighting a cold (my second one since Peanut has been with me...coincidence? Not so much.) and she sent me home with a humidifier which helped tremendously! I woke up the next morning feeling sooo much better. She also gave the Hubs this book:


Hi-larious! I don't know what is funnier, the fact that the man is knitting a pair of booties, that he looks old enough to be a Grandpa, or that the Hubs noticed he was wearing a sweater vest on the cover...and likes it.


No comments:

Post a Comment