Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Work Update!

Just to update the three of you who read this blog regarding how the conversation yesterday went with my new boss (I'll refer to her as Lady Boss, as she the first woman I've ever had as a boss since I started working for Big, Bad, Corporate America)...it could not have gone better! After I revealed "the news" she starting clapping and said "Yay! That is so great!" She went on to tell me that she has seventeen month old twins and how all of the women in the office have kids. She also said how she couldn't wait to hear all about it when we get stuff for the nursery, etc. How cool is that? SUCH a relief! But the best part was (are you ready for this?!) that she hoped I would take advantage of our flex hours like she does. This means I would have every other Friday off so I can "go shopping and get a pedicure." Lady Boss, you know my language!

In other news, I have another Dr. appointment on Thursday where she planned to do another ultrasound. I'm not sure if they will since I just had the NT ultrasound two weeks ago, but I won't stop her! I would love to get another look at Peanut!

No comments:

Post a Comment