Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Uh oh...

January 4th is fast approaching, This is the day that I (dun..dun..dun) go back to work after my wondering 2.5 week break. My pre-Peanut pants are getting way too tight--the muffin top baby bump is starting to get uncontrollable. I feel like I am way bigger than I should be at this point. I made a trip to the mall today and when I saw my reflection in one of the store windows, I nearly choked on my Starbucks. Sadly, I left empty handed as maternity dress pants leave much to be desired. I also remembered that I have a trip to LA for work in a couple weeks where I fear this will happen:




Yipes! I will get a picture up within the next few days so you can see what I mean and commiserate with me :).

1 comment:

  1. Just got caught up on your blog...too cute!! We are SO thrilled for you guys and can't wait to meet your little peanut :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete