Friday, November 6, 2009

8 Weeks

How far along?: 8 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: +2, and still soooo bloated

Maternity clothes?: Just bought some, you can see them here

Stretch marks?: Can you get stretch marks from excessive bloat? Hopefully not.

Sleep: Getting more and more difficult. I've begun having to get up once in the middle of the night to pee.

Best moment this week: Broke the news to the parents and Sister J...all are very excited.

Movement: Nope.

Food cravings: Fruit

Gender: I have no idea

Labor Signs: No thanks.

Belly Button in or out?: Innie.

What I miss: Sleeping through the night. And not having spontaneous back pains.

What I am looking forward to: Hearing the heartbeat on Monday!

Weekly Wisdom: When something sounds good, eat it! Rarely does anything sound good.

Milestones: This was a bit of a boring week. Sorry to disappoint.

1 comment:

  1. food rarely sounding good? this is such a foreign concept to me :)
    Sister J

    ReplyDelete