Thursday, November 26, 2009

So much to be thankful for!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! This year in particular, I feel like I have so much to be thankful for: a wonderful family, fabulous friends, the best husband anyone could imagine, a great job, followed by an even greater job I'll be beginning in 2010, a healthy and happy life, and of course, my little peanut--who has already brought me so much joy and happiness.


Yesterday, the Hubs and I went for our first trimester ultrasound. Peanut was it's usual stubborn self, curled up in a corner, not wanting to be bothered. As a result, the ultrasound technician could not get any measurements. I kept flipping around from side-to-side, but Peanut was happy where s/he was. We took a little break and I made a much needed bathroom visit and told Peanut to be a good little Peanut so we could get a good look at it. Well, it worked! When I layed back down, Peanut was in the perfect position and even showed off it's dancing moves. It was such a thrill to both of us! What a character s/he is already! Here's a sneak peak:



If you look closely, you can see an arm by it's face and a leg sticking out






Excuse the poor picture quality, the scanner is on the fritz, so this is my attempt to photograph the photo! I'll update this post when the scanner is back in action. Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

  1. Awww! Seeing that brings tears to my eyes! I can't believe peanut is already three months along. I'm so happy for you both and can't wait to see you during X-mas...be prepared for some belly rubbing! :) Love, Sister ~C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please Sister C no belly rubbing....:)
    Sister ~J

    ReplyDelete