Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Taco Time: A Love Story


Alright folks...consider this the official start of me losing my mind and blogging about ridiculosity. If you, by some chance in this difficult economy, have some extra dollars laying around, I suggest you buy stock in Taco Time. We have the enormous pleasure misfortune of having my favorite fast food restaurant a mere half mile away from our home. In normal, non-pregnant circumstances, I allow myself to indulge in this fresh, Mexican deliciousness maaaaaybe once a month. Now, best case scenario is once a week. What can I say, I love it sooo much! I think what I like most is their hot sauce. I start by dumping two tubs of it all over my food without thinking twice.


I've had people ask me if I've had any cravings, which I answer: "It's funny, but I really haven't." The shame of saying that I would give anything for Mexi-fries covered in hot sauce and a wee bit of sour cream, it's more than I can bare.


So, to close, yes, I realize I'm crazy and I have accepted that. Gotta go, all this typing has made me hungry ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment