Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Operation New Wardrobe: Phase 1

I decided to order my first round of Maternity clothes well before I wake up and find that nothing fits. True to form, I opt for all comfortable, non-work clothes from Gap and Oldnavy.com:


(ordered this set in my favorite color, black)

I plan on living in hoodies :)

This shirt got the highest reviews on the website for comfort and flattery...I got it in purple.

I didn't go crazy, just some staples... Frankly, I wasn't impressed with the selection and I'm hoping for some of my fabulous girlfriends to lend me some of their cute clothes as well, whenever I decide to tell them. And I'm glad that I *finally* have some good suggestions for Mom when she asks me for Christmas gift ideas. Yes, yours truly, otherwise known as Mrs. Clark Griswold is already thinking about Christmas--my favorite time of year!

1 comment:

  1. oo those look real comf girl! Is it acceptable from a non-pregos person to wear these pieces? i am sure that they do wonders for hiding the bell. :)
    ~Sister

    ReplyDelete